Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Oaxacan animals - references online

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:38:13 PDT

> Judy,
> other websites for visual stimuli on oaxacan animals please forward

I just received a request from a former "sister" of ours for
information on Oaxacan animals....Unfortunately --that is one file I
have not rebuilt yet (lost when we were hacked- you list folks know
the drift).

Here is how to get to the art my students' made:
Then click on School Server -- then scroll to the link for 7th Oaxacan

For the links I have on my site already:

For more sites try my "new" favorite search

For just images try my "new favorite" images search (posted to the
Getty list) - (EnterOaxacan art or Oaxacan
animals --whichever)

Fab Friday!

Judy Decler

P.S. My apology to all "would be" hackers -- the problem that was
causing the high shrill pitch was actually a power surge....Finally it
shut the whole machine down -out cold -and hubby fixed it (good thing
there was no room on the golf course today). I am officially demoted
to "tech lady in waiting" -- not even a princess any more for not
knowing the difference between a hacker and a power surge. I sure
learned my lesson though....I had this all ready for "Astroboy" --then
"poof" - it was gone. I had to do it all over again (well all except
for this last part --my hacker apology).