Re: stage scenes for Music Man

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:35:47 PDT

Hi Ken,

   I don't have any direct links to offer, but it may be useful to search
for an Iowa historical society website. In Ohio we have an excellent site
for Ohio history. There is probably a similar organization in Iowa (the
Music Man story takes place in River City, Ioway :-) ) How soon is your
production going to be? I am going to be in Iowa for a family reunion
August 4-6 and will be happy to locate some resources for you. Let me
know.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

What I need from you is any links or
resources for period architecture for the Livery stable, Pool hall, General
store, Library, and high school for the period of around 1900-1915. Any
help
would be great. I have looked up the play on Broadway and the movie but it
has not been what I needed.

Thanks,

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA ---