Thanks Again!!!

---------

From: Chris Allred (callred_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:23:34 PDT

Hey everybody! This is Chris Allred. I want to offer a huge thank you to everybody who answered my questions about copyright & intellectual property. As usual, you guys really came through. I got a lot of very thoughtful responses as well as a ton of great links. (I will try to do something about getting the research paper posted online so anyone who is so inclined can check it out.) Again, thank you very much! -Chris :-)

---