Aust's Believe It or Not

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:31:19 PDT

Now talk about a spur of the moment. How about a quick , one day notice
of a family reunion. And this reunion is special because for the first
time in years, we all said yes. Who is going to be there. My mother, my
older sister, me, my two younger sisters, and my younger brother. My
father past away several years ago. NO children or spouses, just the
immediate (my family). So where are we going, I understand we are to
meet at my mothers and the destination is somewhere down in the valley
ofTexas. Okay, close to Corpus. We are going to check into a hotel
somewhere and get caught up on things, one is what do we do with "Dear
Mother" when all the kids leave the nest. That happened about six years
ago, and we are still wondering. All women and our little brother. Hey,
he works for Continental, why can't we fly. I Know the answer to that
one. LOL......... will share that later. So of somewhere in southwest
texas for the weekend, see you all Monday morning.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org