Robert Tatin sculptor/painter website

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:00:48 PDT

        Robert Tatin was a wonderful french artist. (1902-1983) Painter
Architect, Sculptor and ceramist. A friend and peer of Dubuffet. TATIN
Uses ground mixed dyes in his medium of sculpture, painting and
ceramics. To view his work in french or english go to this web site:
http://pointcomlaval.free.fr/musee/tatin.html
Laval, France 19 statues outside, several small sculptures paintings
etc. inside. The tour is of the sculptures. It is a fascinating exhibit
and one you should enjoy. I have been working with 3d, mostly clay,
plaster and collage material. When I came in contact with his work last
fall in tapped right into my feelings.
Enjoy,
Sandra (astroboy)
mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com