Check out this beautiful child!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 09:02:11 PDT

Kaitlyn's page:
http://kaitlynkomando.com
Her father started the page and her mother has done the photos. More
photos should be added soon. Her "father" has the page updated now.

Look out "Jennifer Lo"...You have some competition out there (as far
as beauty goes). I just saw Jennifer Lo on the Today Show (She is one
beautiful and talented woman....a busy one, too..and she loves it).

One of our list members sent this to me..and since we are "almost
related" -- I just had to share it with you (besides..it is out there
on the Web).

Judy

---