Re: info on student art competitions?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 06:56:42 PDT

Lynda,
        You are already heavily involved in Scholastic Art Competitions.
Oh Sorry, that's our other Linda Horvath. I always do a double take
when I see your e-mail address. You can get a taste of art competition
in KC at: http://www.taospaint.com/ScholasticArt2001.html
                                        Good Luck, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail