Hackers -- groan not again.

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 17:55:34 PDT

Hackers beware....I have just taken others' advice and decided we have
to unplug our cable modem when not in use. We are getting a bit tired
of whomever is trying to get into our machine. Fortunately -- the
Firewall stops it. But whomever is trying to get in probably knows how
to break through the Firewall, too.
Thanks for all who gave such good advice.

In the meantime....I will take a look at how to boost our Firewall
protection as our list Tech Wizard suggested. My own little Tech
Wizard will know what to do, too.....after all I am only a princess of
tech. We have too much invested in these machines for some tech weirdo
to mess with them. My advice for them is to go and look for someone's
else machine that does not have protection. Our list tech wizard said
those machines were pretty easy to get into and screw things up.

Well... hooking back up to send this....then unplugging again.

Thankful Thursday...thankful for Firewalls.

Judy Decker

---