Inexpensive art materials at Walmart

---------

From: Jim Robinson (robinsj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:37:47 PDT

FYI to any art educators that have to "purchase" their own materials. I was at the local Walmart last night and found their back-to-school sales starting early. They had .25 elmer's glue/elmer's gel glue, .88 crayola colored pencils, .97 crayola classic markers in both thin and thick varieties, and also Rose art crayons 24/box for .20 each.
I picked up 100.00 worth of supplies for our NAHS chapter to donate for our Art from the Heart service project.
Hope someone else can benefit from the sales.
Kim in PA
robinsj@dejazzd.com

---