Attention: TAEA members

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:22:29 PDT

TAEA Members:

Do you have art news from your school or district to share with
members? Send your news to me via email for publication in the
preconference issue of "The Star" newsletter. Deadline for receipt of
articles is August 1.

The Student Gallery feature is becoming very popular. This is a great
way to promote your art program. Students whose artwork is published
will receive a copy of the newsletter. If you have student artwork to
publish and need guidelines for submission, please let me know. The
next deadline for student artwork will be December 15. The upcoming
issue is already filled.

Best to you all,
Pam

---