Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

ArtsEdNet Maintenance Update: Thursday, July 12

From: Mark Stone (mstone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 14:33:30 PDT

Good Day!

Our scheduled maintenance is proceeding.

The ArtsEdNet Talk Archives are temporarily unavailable, but they should
be restored within a day. This should not have any affect on the
Listserve's operation.

We are migrating the ArtsEdNet Web Site into the redesigned
( directory structure. Some broken links will result
for visitors to the ArtsEdNet Web Site during this process.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Mark Stone
ArtsEdNet Listserve Admin
The J. Paul Getty Trust