Re: srange message

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 13:17:51 PDT

Lyris is a dumb robot that only responds to certain commands.
Like: if you reply to a message and don't delete enough lines it
will bounce the message back saying that you are not allowed
to quote over 20 lines. Also if you reply and send the exact text
of the first line of the original it will reject it. I'm sure these
rules are written down somewhere but I just learn by doing.
Isn't that what we tell our students, to learn from our mistakes
and that the world has a lot of unwritten rules that we discover
by bumping into them.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail