Re: yearly plan

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 09:07:38 PDT

Sandy, the University of Tulsa has a unit plan called "It's about time' for
use with elementary students. It cost about $25, but is worth it. It
incorporates the arts with other subjects. They have similar units on
animals and architecture as well as cultures past and present from around
the world. My addresses are locked up at school, but I am sure they have a
web site. These units are through their SAILS program for Gifted Education
out of their education dept. Linda W in OK
Subject: Re: yearly plan

---