In the Pennsylvania area? Need 3 hours credit?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 09:31:13 PDT

Well.... I guess I have to put those 6 years of advertising skills to
work today.
The "University of the Arts" in Philadelphia must still need more
applicants for their "Continuing Inspiration 2001" mid summer week's
dream workshop (their words --- they actually used "dream").

Susan Rodriquez of "Art Smart" fame will be there.

If I needed three hours of credit this is the way I would want to do
it (I already found a class nearby in "my own backyard" for one credit
hour). The workshop is August 6 to 10. I have a brochure I could
snail mail to someone...anyone else interested in finding out more
check:
http://www.uarts.edu
http://www.uarts.edu/newhub.html

Sorry... I can't tell you the cost...I can only make you want to do it
so bad that you will go at any price (Smile..that's what you learn in
"salesmanship classes" --- I know 'cause I had to teach it once ---
Thankfully, never again). Oh...Too funny - I can't tell you the other
classes I taught.

Enjoy!

Judy Decker (jdecker@woh.rr.com)

P.S. I earned this "flow of ideas" thing....That is what I was paid to
do for 6 years...a habit that is hard to break. At least now I can
think about stuff that is important to me instead of fashion
gibberish.....any of you ever tried to write copy for a style show?
How about trying to make a man's shirt or paints sound exciting? Just
enjoying my Thankful Thursday - Thankful that I never have to do that
job again. Care to see my professional wardrobe hanging in my attic? I
keep them around just in case I am ever that size again (LOL....don't
they say you shrink as you get older?....I guess I will have to find
out).

---