RE: srange message

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 09:09:26 PDT

Yes, I've had this happen to. Do nothing and you should be ok. I at
first thought maybe the in the address was specific to each user. But
the number in mine is 4090L and I think that is the one that showed up
in the e-mail Woody sent the list.

Either way when I send a private e-mail to a person that asked the list
to unsubscribe her/him. I tell them were to find the address, but don't
cut and copy if from my list mail (I also include the web address).
Kimberly (kimberly@wcc.net)