RE: my school site, delete, leave or move

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:43:07 PDT

Harold, I hope you do not delete it. My students and I access your pages
for information. You have such a great site. This fall I wanted my students
to access your perspective pages. I hope you transfer your information to a
personnel web site if the school won't let you keep it in place, then post
your new address. I really appreciate the time you have put into your pages
and your willingness to share. Bergie