year plan

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:17:46 PDT

Hi

this is sketchy, but, looking ahead to High School art in September I
tentatively plan to offer the following
art 10, September to December:
        5 (7-day) cycles of Betty Edwards:"Drawing on Right Side of Brain"
        5 - 6 cycles elements of design
        art description
        January - June: art history from ancient to modern

Art 11, September to December
        5 cycles of in depth figure drawing
        a more in-depth study of elements of design
        art analysis
        January - June: finish design work and begin media explorations

Art 12, September to December
        5 cycles of in depth figure drawing
        design synectics
        art interpretation