Keeping a sketchbook

---------

From: Karen Bernauer (K2flames2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:20:09 PDT

As a new teacher, I think it will be important for my highschool learners
to keep a sketchbbook. Do any of you other HS teachers require keeping a
sketchbook as part of your class requirement? If so, do you directly
teach a lesson on how to keep one? What would a lesson like this include?
 I would like to teach a lesson early on in the class on how to keep a
sketchbook. Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks to all! Karen Bernauer, student teacher, San Diego,
California

---