Re: Those who want to LEAVE the list...

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:01:46 PDT

I've already deleted the last (angry) request to leave, but if someone still has it on their computer, why not send instructions to this woman, directly, rather than to the list? Maybe she'll see it that way.
Sharon...I had the same thought, so I wrote to her directly since her email was right at the bottom of her post which helped. I hope she read it, but I haven't heard from her...
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---