Re: my school site, delete, leave or move

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 07:58:42 PDT

Harold, I am wondering if it is an official school site, does it belong to
them or to you? You had lessons that you designed while working for them,
but are they yours or theirs?
My first thought was that you should move the parts that you wanted to your
new site, or your personal site, but then the question of ownership popped
into my mind.
Have you talked to your former school about the website? I would be curious
as to what they think. Probably the new art teacher would want their own
site eventually.
Charlotte...
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com