Summer Reading

---------

From: Leisa Maloney (leisajo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 14:45:14 PDT

Hey all- Just thought I might suggest a book that i have been reading (and will finish on my trip to Maine:)  Walking on Water reflections on Faith and Art  by Madeline L' Engle. It has really been an inspiration to me spiritually but I love that it focuses on spirituality of an artist. Let me know what you think!
Leisa