Re(2): SEMESTER SCHEDULE - power point presentations

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 04:53:27 PDT

Check to see if your school has an LCD projector, most librarys should. I
hook that to my computer and project onto the large screen. I sometimes
also project it by hooking laptop to the tv in my room. YOu do have to
watch the size of the fonts in presentation when you use the tv. For
artwork, the bigger the better (lcd projector to large screen)

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org