RE: you WILL remove me from your mailing list

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 04:31:27 PDT

Ha - you guys laugh about it, but the fear that my usual letter
reversal/decoding limitations would cause me to incorrectly 'unsubscribe'
from the list (and cause me to post to the list instead) kept me from doing
so... believe me, it was easier deleting the thousands of posts delivered in
June and part of July than having to delete Woody's anticipated reply.....
school starts in a month...
EFS

---