Re: SEMESTER SCHEDULE

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:27:44 PDT

There are a couple of ways that you can show your computer screen on a
large screen for student viewing. You can get the LED screen that is
illuminated by a sort of overhead machine--it's expensive--around $3000
and if you get cheaper there isn't enough illumination and everything is
super washed out. I had a presenter which is a cheap--around
$1-300--device that puts the image on your screen up on your TV. Many of
us have TV's already so I think this is a good, cheap route to take. I
also am happier with the visibility of the image--it's plenty bright but
sometimes edges of the image get cropped off. I'm far from an expert on
this but you might want to consider a presenter. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #