Re: Semester Schedule (Long)

---------

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:09:11 PDT

Yes I am. I teach Art I in a 9-12 situation. I'm fairly new to art but have taught high school English for
many years. My biggest problem is determining how long to allow for a project. Our classes are 1 1/2
hours long every other day which to me is a real problem for art classes. They often forget what they
were going to do particularly when the meet on a Thursday, and then don't return to art class until the
next Monday. I know I need to set firm deadlines and plan to do that next year. Maybe I'll grade on
what they get done by a certain time. I think the spreadsheet would help me see exactly how many
days they actually are in class.

Thanks,

Lindaw

7/11/01 8:32:34 PM, SHARON STEERE <SS21803@navix.net> wrote:

>Linda, I am having trouble sending the schedule--it is too long. Will
>send separate. Are you working with high school students?
>Sahron Steere
>

>---

---