Re: Multiple Schools

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:32:54 PDT

Hang in there ! My first 8 years were exactly the
same. I taught at 2 schools, 3 schools, even for 2
years, 4 schools...it was ludicrous! But I must say I
learned alot...being exposed to so many schools, art
teachers, students..it really is a learning
opportunity! In my 9th year I was assigned only to my
home school..and it remains today (my 15th year). It
requires a tremendous amount of flexibility but
remember you are needed by all these students..
   Jan from Miami