Re: ArtsEdNet Maintenance: Thursday, July 12

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 19:50:13 PDT

Mark,
        Thank you very much for the advance notice of the possibility
that there might be a disruption. We truly do appreciate the service
the Getty has set up for us here in cyberspace. The family of art
educators and like minded souls who have found each other here
are grateful. Please pass along our thanks to those in charge
in Malibu.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail