Re: Slides?Books?What do you recommend?

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 18:46:32 PDT

The Art Smart books are good..I like them. I mainly
used prints rather than slides,though. Although,
lately I've been using overhead transparencies..the
kids like them too. If you can get your room good and
dark the colors are great! Barrett Kendall Publishing
has a series called "Portfolios"
www.bkschoolhouse.com (recently state adopted for
Florida) which is an integrated discipline based art
program series for k through middle school. I ordered
their 4th and 5th grade transparencies and I use them
alot...nice selection!
   Jan from Miami
Oh! By the way if anyone is coming down this way next
year for the NAEA Art convention the hotel that is
arranged for all to be staying at is absolutely
beautiful..the Hilton Fountainbleu..right on the
ocean!