Re: Art Tech Curriculum

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 18:23:26 PDT

Lynette,

I have a basic curriculum that I am using this summer
with a grad class for Photoshop. I can share this with
you and you can break it down to fit your semester. I
have to teach it within a 6 week semester.

Email me and I will pass it on.
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy