ArtsEdNet Maintenance: Thursday, July 12

---------

From: Mark Stone (mstone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 18:21:19 PDT

Good day!

The ArtsEdNet Web Site and email archives are scheduled for a maintenance
during the day tomorrow, Thursday, July 12.

We intend for this maintenance to occur without any noticeable disruption
of service. The current Web address for ArtsEdNet will continue to
function.

Email archive pages will be unavailable for a time tomorrow; however, they
will become available again shortly thereafter.

We do not anticipate any disruption for Listserve members either. (Having
said that, I wouldn't be surprised were some unforseen event to make a
liar out of me.) Should you experience any disruption of service from the
Listserve, please rest assured that your email will not be lost during
this process, and that service will be restored as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much,
Mark Stone
Lyris Listerve Admin
The J. Paul Getty Trust