More news about the mother of our "sister"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:12:54 PDT

Prayers have worked wonders for list members and their families....and
even for other art colleagues not on this list.
Our "sister" found out her mother's condition may be worse than
expected so keep those prayers going. Just a little silent prayer is
all you need--he will know who you are praying for.... Our friend is a
private person -- I won't tell you more until she is ready to share
more....I do know that more tests will be done on Thursday so the
sooner those prayers are said the better.

Thanks for all you do (even though Thankful Thursday is tomorrow).

Love to all,

Judy

---