Sharing bookmarks

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:39:42 PDT

Are any of you using Backflip.com as a way to bookmark and share your
favorite websites?

It's a free service that allows you to bookmark the websites you find
helpful. You can keep a private and a public page. Your page is set up
to look something like Yahoo so that you have alphabetized categories.

You can access your bookmarks from any computer this way. It is helpful
to me when I am traveling or at work.

There are quite a few of these bookmarking services available, but I
have found Backflip is the easiest to use. I've only started to
transfer my bookmarks to the public folder, but here is my page of
public marks if you care to peek.
http://www.backflip.com/members/PKGStephens

BJ has a Backflip page as well. She is the one who introduced me to
this, although I think the service has been mentioned several times
before on ArtsEdNet.

From North Texas,
Pam

---