Check KinderArt - "Summer time reading"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:10:07 PDT

I am doing some of my summer time reading today...I just took another
glance at KinderArt (put together by Andrea who is a Getty member
too):
http://www.kinderart.com

UnderGround Rail Road-- African American Quilts
http://www.kinderart.com/across/afamslavequilt.htm
Ties in nicely with all who like the "Blanket the Worl with Peace"
theme that BJ told us about.

Also has a link to Folk Art:
http://folkart.about.com/
This is compiled by another Mulder-- who also contributes to
KinderArt. Please--any time you find something with About.com that you
feel isn't good for kids --share with these two contributors. They
have been able to get things done for me.- and they do appreciate our
suggestions (About.com is a leading advertisng on Channel One)

I got this off the contact page:

At KinderArt, we are real people, so if you have any questions,
comments or suggestions, please send an email to us @
learn@kinderart.com, send us a letter, give us a call or fill out the
comment form below. We try to personally respond to every message sent
to us. However, due to the volume of mail we receive on a daily basis,
please allow one to two weeks response time.

Mailing address in on the page too -- if you want that.

This would be a great way to get help on some units you are thinking
about. These two ladies can put it all together for you.

Judy Decker

---