whitney museum class

---------

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 08:36:12 PDT

My new school is a theme school - American studies and even though I am originally an art history major, my American art history is a little on the weak side. Thanks to whoever posted a while back about the Whitney Museum of American Art summer institute class. I got in at the last minute. Is there anyone else who is going to be there?

Paulette

ps- hey Stephanie that i met at convention, are you out there? lost your e-dress.