Re: HS curriculum

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 08:38:30 PDT

Paulette,

We will all be here to help out as you need it. I remember the days I
walked into the classroom with no sink, no supplies, no text, no budget.
THe district was told two months prior that art had to be offered. I
didnt even have teaching certificate. I was jus tsomeone who had lots of
hours in art throught interior design and district hired me on emergency
certification. It was high school. Here I am 17 years later and love
the job.

Let us know what we can do.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas