Re: Thank you

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 08:08:32 PDT

Sarah,

We are a family here. As with all families, there are sometimes those
that are not out going but do learn from listening and take what is
learned to heart. We do hope that when you do come back to us, you will
have something to share from your change. I was always the quiet one in
my immediate family,now, I am the one who speaks out , keeps things going,
and always in touch no matter where we are.

Even in society, I was the shy one and look at me now, I stand in front of
students and peers and address the arts daily. Good luck with your change.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org