Re(2): Art I Curriculum

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 07:25:34 PDT

Teresa,

That was well stated and would like to use some of your answers you give
your students. I have also told my students that how they can use what
they do learn in class in every day life. I even had one student who was
mine last year come in dressed really weird colors, plaids and florals.
You should have heard the statements. Then the dicussion begins.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org