Re: vacationing in Maine

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:24:23 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
You need to nothing in Maine but be there.
Maine is heaven.
Make no plans, just explore and observe
and make sure you see how many stars there are in the sky
and talk to the folk
and eat plenty of lobster.

AND GET UP EARLY AND LOOK FOR MOOSE.......
AND GO TO MAINE AND LOOK FOR MAINIACS!!!!!!
AND....AND...pick blueberries in the tall bushes in your bathing suit (with
sweater on) first thing in the early morn while there's still dew on the
bushes and before it gets too hot and then eat fresh blueberry pie for
supper....

AND....eat MORE lobster. Boy...that eastcoast Maine lobster sure is way
better than our California little bitty thing of a lobster.

AND.....visit the little town of Bucksport (where the witch's leg is still
on the tomestone which is constantly cleaned and keeps reappearing like
magic)...and Toddy Pond...and Bar Harbour (sp?). Every little small town off
the beaten path has it's own magic and strange story to tell...find out
these stories and become part of the magic. Maine is absolutely the best-est
spot to become an artist! Toodles.....

---