Re: Take a Trip into Art History (with Clark)

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 20:47:00 PDT

Ha Ha Ha Judy, Thanks,

Both were done using Photoshop. Although I must admit I didn't do the van
Gogh. But I know how the person did it. It was a simple cut, scale and
paste. The American Gothic was done using a form of tranparency. I took a
picture of myself then cut out my head. I then copied it, scaled it and
pasted it. But then I adjusted the tranparency a little so the original
face showed thought a little. Nothing too hard just a lot of playing
around.

---