fountains in the classroom....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 19:10:47 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: gregjuli@execpc.com
In your art room- ......
..........-a fountain
Hi.....From personal experience, you might want to re-think the fountain in
the classroom. I wanted one close to me on my desk at school to sooth the
savage beast...meaning me. The effects WERE soothing but it also tended to
make more of us want to visit the bathroom...me included. More kids came up
to use the hall pass that at one point it started to get funny. Kids weren't
even aware until they asked me why I was laughing and I relayed my
observation. After the fountain disappeared, everything got back to normal.

Maybe you won't have the same kind of reactions that we did.....but
then......maybe you WILL! Toodles......Bunki

---