Re: Critiques

---------

From: Linda Burke (lburke2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 15:48:34 PDT

Hi,
I am a graduate student getting my certification in art and Masters. I have only had three classes so far but really love it. I am new and just starting to write art lesson plans. I would love to get a copy of the critique work sheet.
Linda Burke
737 Longfellow Drive
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
thanks!!