Re: Jackie's list

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 15:38:28 PDT

I will bring the file to school and ask if it can be changed to adobe
acrobat file. Our tech guy loves acrobat (pdf) files. If you don't have
the Adobe Acrobat reader program on your computer, it is easily downloaded
for free at a number of sites.

My guess is that most educators would have installed this program after most
any search on the Internet since many sites utilize this space saving method
of posting multiple pages.

I'll let you know what I find out...
-=deb=-