Take a Trip into Art History (with Clark)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:55:34 PDT

Shame on me! I just have to have some fun. I want everyone to ask
Clark how he did these pcitures (Mr. Fralick takes a trip into Art
History)....He want's to publish some of his ideas..so I want to give
him a little practice. I have asked him how he did these fun images of
himself (so perfectly that is)
http://www.indy.net/~cfralick/artroom/index.htm

If he doesn't take the "bite" soon....everyone send him e-mail:
cfralick@indy.net

And while you are there...ask him about summer camp:
http://www.indy.net/~cfralick/artroom/artcamp.htm

He is having so much fun this summer, too! We all have fun in our own
way.

Judy Decker

---