Theme on "Space" - Art about Space

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 11:37:52 PDT

Who was looking for more resources integrating art-science-space? I
imagine there are parts suitable for the little ones (they too
probably have a cut off time for use--"expiration date" --like two
yeas from now?)

EGG the arts show "Space"
TV> PBSOL>
Middle/High School
Friday, July 13, 2001 (10-10:30 pm)
EGG takes viewers off the beaten path to experience the excitement,
diversity, and raw energy of the arts nationwide. This episode looks
at the ways artists have explored deep space while staying within
Earth's atmosphere. (CC, Stereo, 1 year)
At the companion site, embark upon an in-depth exploration of the arts
in America. Learn more about the works featured on the program, view
video clips, and access information on the arts in your area.

http://pbs.org/egg/

This whole series looks like a good one to get on tape.

Judy Decker

P.S. Anytime when you run across good art in magazines etc. Please let
all of us know. I really enjoyed the artist's work
(http://www.rogest.com/gallery.htm) that Maggie posted to the list.
There is so much good stuff out there that we can use in our
curriculum. I hope I hear back from the artist (doesn't hurt to
write).

---