Hello all Getty Folks

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 10:15:06 PDT

I have taken what Jackie did....not as pretty as hers.....and made the
form into an HTML document....I will eventually add area of Expertise
to those whom I have that information...and will add more names from
those who responded to my query since April....You don't take a good
thing and make it better....you just keep adding on and see where it
takes you. What for an update later this summer....but for today?
Shame on me for spending too much time in front of my
computer.....Oh.BTW tomorrow I will share a story I heard toady from
one of our road workers to help you with gun control. You never know
where there is a story to be told...just listen.

If you need Jackie's Getty "Where in the World are You" ..or "Who in
the World are You?" list and need a PC and Mac friendly file --just
e-mail me off list...You have to take it "warts and all" (a phrase my
mother used to say) cause I didn't fix anything....that is up to you.
If your addresses aren't right let me know. mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Don't post any new to me name and locations yet---I will add more when
I get caught up with these. I know we will have new folks to add after
school starts.

That's all for Terrific Tuesday! Time to have some more fun!

Judy Decker

---