RE: Bunki's great idea for old mini-blinds!!!!

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 09:31:29 PDT

Regarding the mini-blinds:

We are not allowed to use staples in the walls (go figure on that!), so I
screwed sets of mini-blinds into the walls, and I use clothes pins and
attach my artwork to them for displaying.
Since, we also cannot put tape on our windows, I just shut the mini-blinds
on the windows, and attach artwork to the miniblinds with clothes pins, as
well.
It looks great, and is easy to do.
Kathy Tickner
Byron School, Northern, CA