Art Careers - Art curriclum

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 08:43:40 PDT

Go ahead and use what you want from this online lesson that I
created:

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/careers.htm

As far as elements/ principles/ media/DBAE...I personally have to
teach them all with every unit. I ahve areal hard time separating them
out. I really like the Gerald Brommer videos --but they are more for
middle school kids -- My 7th grade students really enjoy them.

Put me in your address book. I can send you some of my "high school
experts" to contact...but I don't have time today.

Judy Decker

---