Music sale - CD's

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 07:25:46 PDT

Thanks for the tip on the musuem online sale!

I have all of the Spanish and Romantic music I need ...but this looks like a
good one:
http://store.yahoo.com/pma-store/musglasmac.html

That was such a great period in Design.- Glasgow and Macntosh

I wish the Van Gogh had real clock faces....if you now what I mean. Without
the numbers I don't think I would ever be ontime anywhere (I know...one of
those people....)

If any one runs across fun art face watches with numbers (online) --please
post to the list.

Judy Decker

P.S. The main reason I posted this is so I would remember to order it...LOL
at me.

---