Good News! - Collaboration

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 06:35:38 PDT

My husband got a job in the city schools! He will be teaching English....I
have a friend at school who was just moved up to 8th grade English....talk
about collaboration here...We can get a good three way thing going here. I
told her I would help her in any way I can. I like Internet stuff....and am
done with my own (I am going to do her Web page for her)...My hubby will be
up to his eyeballs grading papers....So I will be their research "Queen" all
year....Wow...this is so exciting...AND...What I find I can share with you
folks to develop connections with your languages arts folks....And I will be
grabbing ideas for you to share with them....Yippee!

This is the life! Terrific Tuesday!

Judy Decker

---