list /old blinds

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 05:31:32 PDT

I received my list today and opened it witout a hitch. Such a lot of
work - I can save it in my MacIntosh Clarisworks folder. thank you!

I was also thinking the individual blind slats could be painted on,
and hung in mobile arrangements, but I really like the color wheel
configurations that were suggested in another post.

christene in n.s.

---